Welcome to Comfort Keepers® of Oakville and Burlington
In-Home services for Seniors in the Halton Region including personal and nursing care, home support and companionship. The kind of trusted care that helps people maintain full and independent lives in the comfort of their own home.
We can be of help with:
- Transitions From Home To Long Term Care Facilities/ Nursing Homes
- Discharge From Hospitals And Settling Back Home
- Recuperating From Surgical Procedures Or Illnesses
- Select Care For Clients In Isolation
- Specializing In Palliative, Alzheimers And Dementia Care
- Respite Care For The Family Caregivers
- 24 Hour service 7 Days a week
Comfort Keepers of Oakville and Burlington’s core philosophies are:
- To render a unique standard of service. All our staff are trained, bonded and insured, professional caregivers. Professional state of the art 24/7 emergency call system, 24/7 emergency caregiver availability and 24/7 online client care plan monitoring program.
- To add a personal touch and give service excellence. At Comfort Keepers we believe in going the extra mile and aim to assess and understand what the client’s needs are as well as what the caregivers require to provide the best personalized service possible.
- To be customer driven. Compassionate, respectful and professional care is at the heart of our code of conduct.
- To offer a consistent and quality-driven performance. We interview caregiver professionals and match their skills to the client’s needs. To ensure that we always deliver a truly professional service, all our staff, both professional and non-professional, receive in-service and external training on an ongoing basis. In so doing, they remain at the forefront of medical care in their specific fields.
- To promote a sense of individuality amongst our clients. Although currently serving hundreds of clients since 2004, each client still remains an individual to us and as such has unique needs from every other client that must be met.